Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday..

I feel a bit tired after two demanding sessions. The new training plan is not easy and my body is feeling it. Yet, I remain 100% motivated and eager to continue training.

The tuesday session was longer than expected. I wanted to do 6 miles at an easy pace and ended up doing 7.5 miles @ 7:30. Running with my friends is a pleasure but it could also deviate me a bit from my training plan. I felt very good after the run, no major problems and lots of good conversation!

Wednesday: 2 miles warm up, 4x5 mins (1 min. recovery), 5 minutes jog, 3x5 mins (1 min. recovery, cool down. Total: 10 miles. I am doing the long tempo runs by miself and it could get nasty out there. However, I managed to log a very solid training session, averaging 6:42 min/mile in the 7x5 mins intervals. I felt a bit tired at the end...

Saturday's training looks very demanding too. So am going to play safe and log 2 recovery runs today and tomorrow + strenght. I remain extremely motivated and the piriformis is in much better shape after applying and heat and deep massage. Hope it keeps getting better.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment