Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18

Two easy days to give my right ankle some rest. It's not feeling very good and am not sure what is wrong with it. I can run without problems but I don't want to risk anything. This week is an easy one (compared to the previous 10 or 11) and the next one is going to be easier. I am thinking about getting a deep tissue massage tomorrow or Thursday. I have read that it helps a lot before important races but am not sure f it's a good idea. An important rule before any marathon is not to try anything new as the race approaches, so am not convinced that the massage is a good idea. I will decide tomorrow after my marathon pace workout.

Monday: 50 minutes spinning+3 miles easy running (treadmill)+easy core.
Tuesday: 7 miles, easy pace. The ankle bothered me a little bit, but is feeling ok now.

I have another marathon pace workout tomorrow... Hopefully, my ankle is going to be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment