Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another good week!

I have not updated my blog in two weeks... my fault!  Well, I keep training hard and my health is good, no injuries so far.  The most important workouts of the past two weeks included a 12-mile tempo run and a 20 miler.  Both runs were good.  I ran a very solid 12 mile tempo, hitting all the splits and feeling very good in the final miles. The 20 miler was decent, nothing special.  My legs were tired because I didn't rest a single day in almost 2 weeks (big mistake). But, I am in very good shape and very excited about my next races (New Jersey and Berlin). I have two key workouts this week. They both are a mix of long, easy runs and tempo intervals... 13 and 16 miles respectively...They are very difficult!  Wish me luck!








No comments:

Post a Comment